CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm here, I promise!

I know I haven't posted in a while, or even commented on your posts, and I have no real excuse. But I am still here. I do try to read as many blogs as I can when I have time. Thank you so much to Jenn and Jill for all the amazing thoughts on Women's conference! I'm so jealous of the opportunities you women have.
I will try hard to get back to doing this more often! At the very least I'll try to get a new fizzy joy list done today!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I thought maybe your birthday celebration was still going on since you've been missing for so long.

jenn said...

So glad to hear you are here! I've been worried! Hope all is well! I've missed reading your blog! Love You!