CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Crazy!


I've just had one of the most bizarre experiences of my life. Rebecca came walking in the house from the backyard talking about a bird. I was in the middle of something, so I didn't pay too much attention to her at first until I heard Tyler and Marisa talking about the bird and how cute it was. It turns out, a bird flew onto Rebecca's hip and stayed there. It was perfectly content to latch onto her as she walked around the house. It even stayed there as the kids pet it and cooed over it. It didn't get off until I physically took it off her. Why would a bird do such a thing? It really was crazy.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That is so bizarre. The birds around here fly away in a panic if we even step outside (and we feed them!) so what's up with the little hipster bird? It's great you got good pictures of it.

jenn said...

SO glad you got pictures of that! Incredible!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was something like "the lion and the lamb" not "the crazy bird and little girl"

georgia-mom said...

I've never seen anything like that. Wow! Animals were always attracted to David, but not like that. Rebecca may have a special quality. I'd watch out for other creatures that may find her attractive--especially when she's 16!