CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Both Jenn and Mom have done this, and I liked it so I thought I'd answer the questions too. Don't worry, I will get around to an original blog eventually. :)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. The Disney Store
2. Delivering newspapers
3. LensCrafters
4. Red Lobster

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. National Treasure
2. The Hunt for Red October
3. X-Men
4. Sleeping Beauty

Four places you have lived:
1. Graham, WA
2. Federal Way, WA
3. Fife, WA
4. Poulsbo, WA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The West Wing
2. Alias
3. Las Vegas
4. The Food Network Challenge

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Atlanta, Georgia
3. Disneyland
4. Dallas, Texas

Four websites you visit daily:
1. gmail
2. msn.com
3. myspace
4. there's a sudoku puzzle on an msn site that I do every day

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Potatoes and cheese in any form
2. raspberries
3. salt and vinegar potato chips
4. stuffed mushrooms

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. back in bed (my alarm went off WAY too early today)
2. somewhere warm (stop complaining Mom!)
3. The Oregon coast
4. Vegas!

1 comment:

jenn said...

raspberries, mmmmmm! That was a good one! And I'll meet you in Oregon! We want to go there too!