CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Peer pressure

Okay, here I am. Between Jenn's blog on why Mom's reasons for not starting a blog didn't hold water, and Mom calling me to ask why I hadn't started a blog as well, it got to be too much. So I'm caving! I have no idea what I'll write about, but I have SO enjoyed reading Jenn's blogs (and Jill's!) that I've decided maybe it won't be a terrible thing. And hopefully my ramblings won't bore y'all too badly! :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go Elizabeth! The more the merrier I say. I look forward to seeing what you have to say.

jenn said...

YEAH!! I love your pink template and the thought of keeping up with you in our crazy lives that don't allow for many phone calls! Love you Elizabeth!

georgia-mom said...

I guess our greatest fear is that we'll be boring. (Is that genetic?) Let's believe each other when we say your life and thoughts are more interesting to us than you may think. Glad you caved in. Doubles the joy! Love you.