CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A great day






Today was a great day. We celebrated Rebecca's third birthday today, and it was so much fun! Her birthday isn't until Monday, but she will tell you now that she's had her party, she is three. She blew out the candles before we even finished singing to her! She just couldn't wait until the end of the song. She got so excited with one present she pulled the bag over her head to get to the good stuff inside. She ran around all afternoon telling anyone who would listen that she is three now. I know I complained about what a trouble maker she is in my last blog, but it's days like today that remind me how very special and wonderful she is. She said thank you to everybody and gave hugs all around. She played with everybody and shared her new toys with everyone. She had a grand time today. She was happy and cooperative and loving all day long. I loved having today to celebrate the day she was born and how much I love her. Happy Birthday Becca!! I love you!

2 comments:

jenn said...

So glad it was a good day! Wish we could have been there! Lots of love, from all of us, to Becca on the day she celebrates her third birthday! And the real day too!

georgia-mom said...

How fun it all looks! SO wish I could have been there too. My very late present will drag her birthday into the middle of next week. Happy Birthday to her, and to you, for giving her life and not taking it away even though you may have been tempted. Cheers all around!