CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Curses Angela!

I have a new addiction, and it's all Angela's fault! I ordered a Sudoku calendar for Micah for Christmas, but due to the incompetence at Barnes and Noble, it wasn't delivered until 5 days after Christmas. Angela told me I should just keep it and learn how to do it rather than ship it down to them. That was the beginning of the end for me. I now not only do this puzzle, but I have three, yes three, websites I go to almost every day to do their daily puzzles as well. I love the stuff! So curses to Angela for getting me started on such an addictive little puzzle!

3 comments:

jenn said...

You should curse Angela, because she hasn't even told me what that is! She singled you out! At least it is a smart addiction :)

georgia-mom said...

You're hooked on it because you are good at it. If you weren't good at it, you wouldn't care. Think of it as saving yourself from old-timer's disease. It's exercise for the mind, a daily necessity.

Micah said...

Neener-neener! Just so you know I don't go to bed at night without doing at least one puzzle. Micah takes his laptop with him to class so he can Sudoku instead of taking notes. It's a great game. I urge all of you to start playing now. In fact, I think I'll take my own advice. SUDOKU!!