CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Family Pictures



The entire Carnegie clan met together to take new family pictures yesterday. There are 18 of us total, and Sears was brave enough to take us in. It was quite an experience. We had more grumbling and problems from the adults than from the 7 kids! The kids were all amazing and did just what they were told. They mostly stayed still and smiled when asked. We were all so thrilled with them! Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the pictures we got!

Here is the entire clan!

And the very handsome brothers.


The sisters-in-law! Aren't we hot?

And the 7 grandkids all together.

The experience was long and hot, but we got such great pictures that nobody is inclined to complain about anything! Even Rebecca's hair ended up to be pretty cute!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I am glad you had a good experience because I will NEVER go to Sears again! It was REALLY something that they would work with you and take so many poses! Fun to have all those groups! My Sears would never!

Jill said...

You look incredibly tan in those pictures. It's a major feat to get big group pictures like that, it's great you made it through that smiling.

georgia-mom said...

What great pictures! Even with Rebecca's hair. LOVE your shirt! You all look great. It's good to see everyone in Scott's family again. Thanks for sharing!

Micah said...

Congratulations! The kids definitely look cute. Why didn't I know Scott's family was that big?