CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Scott!

Today is Scott's 35th birthday! I thought I'd take a moment to rave about him and how much I love him. :)

So here are some of the qualities I love about him:
He is a very hard worker.
He is very handy and can fix almost anything.
He enjoys changing the oil on our cars.
He enjoys a good joke more than anyone I know.
He's very funny, even if his comedic timing needs a bit of work. ;)
His sense of time is so bad, it's become a running joke with almost everyone who knows him!
He does dishes willingly!
He always has warm hands.
He'll sit on my cold feet to warm them up for me.
He sticks out his tongue when he concentrates.
His eyes squint into little slits when he laughs hard.
He encourages me in anything I want to do.
He stands up for me.
He'll help me see when I'm being unreasonable.
He loves his kids with all his heart.
He is a good husband and a good dad, and I love him so much! I am so glad to have Scott as my husband. So today, since I know he reads my blogs, I just have to say

Happy Birthday Scott!!
I love you!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Happy Birthday Scott!! Hope you celebrate big! Are you going to pick Hooter's too? ;)

georgia-mom said...

Ya gotta love anyone who will do your dishes. and change oil too! I love the sticking out of the tongue.
Happy Birthday, Scott, to a really great guy!! Glad you are part of the family, making it even better.

Micah said...

Happy birthday! I was going to call but when I realized I didn't call for Elizabeth's in May I decided I better pretend I forgot. Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Babe!!! That was very sweet!