CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

You may be another year older, but really it's just another day older than you were yesterday. And with the years you've lived, you have gained wisdom and insights that you continue to share. You have raised 8 children, and raised them well. We are all blessed because we had you as our mother. And with your wonderful blog that you think so little of, you are continuing to share your wisdom with others. I think I speak for all of your readers when I say thank you for sharing your knowledge and testimony with us. I just can't begin to list all the many ways I've been blessed by you. I have often said if I could be half the mother you were I'd be doing pretty well. You really have been a perfect mother. I couldn't ask for anything more. You are my greatest example of what it means to be a righteous mother in Zion. You are my hero.
I wish I could be with you today to make sure you celebrate in a way that is fitting for such an amazing woman. I love you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Mother-in-law!!!!

jenn said...

Is it so mean to say, where on earth did you dig up that picture? I think you have gained much more style with age too mom!! :)

Jill said...

She's wonderful, you're all so lucky to have her for your mother.

georgia-mom said...

Thank you! I'm so honored to be a favorite mother-in-law.:)
And appreciate your glowing tribute, Beth. You know I don't think all that of myself, but I'm sure glad you do! Glad I could be of help on your journey through life. You certainly have helped me.
I'm thinking next year we girls should celebrate together. You all treat me like a queen.
Thanks. I love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.