CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

She did it again!

Rebecca, for about the 5th time, cut her hair today. She took huge chunks out of her bangs, off the side, and even off the back. Her hair was finally at a point where I could at least put it into pigtails if I needed to, and except for the chunk taken right out of the front of the bangs, it would look normal, but now I can't even do that. I don't know what to do with her. I'm on the verge of just cutting it all off and making her go bald until it grows back. I don't know how to teach her not to do this! I've sort of learned to live with her goofy hair, but this comes at a particularly bad time since we're doing family pictures with Scott's entire family on Saturday. There is just no real way to fix her hair at this point.
Oh, and when I caught her, she was done cutting her hair and was about to start in on Tyler's! He was just sitting there, allowing her to do it!

What do I do about this girl??

5 comments:

Micah said...

Shave her head. She will either live a lifetime of baldness or never cut it again. I hope pictures turn out ok... (Where are you hiding those scissors? You need a better spot.)

georgia-mom said...

TOO FUNNY! Where's the picture? Ditto Anana. I'm thinking a crew cut may be her style. She may be a great beautician when she grows up. or just a cut-up.

Jill said...

Take pictures! That's what you need to do, and then put all scissors under lock and key. Sorry, but from here it's funny.

jenn said...

I don't think it's funny- I'd be furious! Maybe that's your problem! Are you fuming at her? I did and no one has ever cut their hair twice! :)

Elizabeth said...

Trust me, I DO fume at her. I yell and scream and spank until she's in tears and it doesn't make a difference!!

I do have to admit though that in retrospect, the image of her about to cut Tyler's hair is funny. The rest of it just makes me sick. Every time I look at her today I cringe. I can't shave her head before pictures on Saturday, but I just might afterwards. I'm wondering if I could manage a short bob out of it...