CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hair



Summer is coming to an end here in Washington, so it's time for me to make a hair care decision. Do I continue with the blonde hair I've sported all summer or go back to my natural brunette? Initially I figured the blonde would just be something fun for the summer, but I am enjoying being blonde, even if I don't like the upkeep or the damage to my hair. But it is a hassle. Going back to brunette would be easier and better on my hair, but not as much fun. I can't seem to make up my mind. Any thoughts? I considered going red, but I don't think red would look right with my tan, and I will be maintaining the tan up until the cruise in November. Seriously, I can't make up my mind! Does anyone else have an opinion?

Blonde or Brunette. That is the question of the day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say blonde - they have more fun!

Micah said...

I like the curls in the brunette picture, and I'm brunette myself. I think you should stick with brown... then you can "feel like a natural woman!"

georgia-mom said...

From my "senior" perspective, I've seen studies that show prolonged use of hair dye can cause kidney cancer, and you'll want to dye your hair when you get my age, so I would save it for then. I do like blond highlights though, so that may be a less-intrusive option, and more natural looking. But I'm for pleasing husbands who do so much to support us, so his vote counts double, at least.

Jill said...

I like your brunette hair better. I think it's fun to be blonde for awhile, especially in the summer, but it's nice to be natural too. What about going brunette with highlights?

jenn said...

I'd like to see red! :)

La Govira said...

lindas tetas gordita