CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I'll be brief.

I don't have a lot of time to blog, but it's been so long since I posted one, I wanted to do something. I have a rather busy week this week so this may be the only chance I get to blog!
I still have not finished my data entry job. It's not that I'm being lazy, just that I've encountered one problem after another. At the moment, I'm waiting on more envelopes from the people I'm doing the job for. All I have left to do is put the labels on the envelopes, but I can't do that until I have them!
Rachel starts school on Thursday. She can't wait! We have an open house at the school tomorrow. Tyler has orientation on Thursday and testing on Friday but doesn't start officially until next Tuesday.
Until the primary sacrament program is done, I'm going to have weekly presidency meetings. It happens to fall on Wednesday night this week, the night I would have preferred getting Rachel ready for school. But I serve when and where I'm asked, and it was the only night that worked for everyone else.
Peaches and pears are finally in, so somewhere between everything I have to do, I need to find the time to do my canning! This is one thing I'm not complaining about. I'm down to 1 jar of pears and 2 jars of peaches so I need to restock! The timing just ended up to be bad. Why couldn't they have waited one more week when I had 2 kids in school??
I've had some fun things happen over the last week or so, I just haven't had time to write them up. I'll try really hard to get back to them. I promise!

Fizzy Joys: this blog, knowing how to can fruit and make jam, having smart kids, my big back yard, a sunny day.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That data entry project has really turned into a major production hasn't it? I hope it ends soon and that it pays well.

I'm taking a canning class through our Enrichment Interest Groups next week and that will be my first official exposure to canning. I don't feel like a good Mormon woman without at least a clue about canning. Ha.

Micah said...

I think you and I are living opposite lives right now. This is your busy week, and I'm just hanging out in Texas catching up on sleep, hanging out with family, and relaxing my tired muscles. Next week, however, it's back to school, back to work at a new job, and back to life as a student. This week will be a good week. I hope you get to do some canning!

jenn said...

What can you can in October when I come to see you?!!! I still have never canned anything and yes, the plan is to come up the 12-16 of October! The Lake House is ours, so we'll figure out a schedule! Love you!