CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Zucchini


This isn't the biggest zucchini I've grown from my garden, just the only one we thought to take a picture of before we ate it! I'm not sure how many more I'll get before the end of the summer, but I've sure enjoyed having fresh zucchini from my own garden!

Fizzy Joy: Having a mother who taught me to love vegetables!

3 comments:

jenn said...

I'm serious- I am NOT sitting by you on the cruise! Your tan is just so wrong and unfair. (Cute picture- dang you!)

georgia-mom said...

I did not teach you how to GROW vegetables; I can't even grow zucchini. I'm impressed at the size of the squash, the size of that Tyler, your beautiful tan, and that very cute outfit. Great picture!
Wish I was closer to help you eat the zucchini. I love it so many ways. Enjoy the fruits (veggies) of your labors!

Micah said...

Looks big enough! And what is up with that tan??!?! You've got me beat, that's for sure.