CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Finished!!

I am FINALLY finished with my data entry job!! I got the last of the envelopes yesterday and spent about 3 hours last night putting 3500 labels onto them. Scott will be delivering them, along with my invoice for $1276.68 to them later today. I am so thrilled to finally be done!

Fizzy Joy: The machine Scott was able to borrow for me that peeled labels off the sheets so I didn't have to! It saved me HOURS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very proud of you babe!! You did a great job. Now let's see how quickly they pay you!!

Micah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Must be a relief to be finally done. I'm glad it is out of your hair and money is on its way.

georgia-mom said...

Kudos to you! Looks like a nice compensation for your long and hard work.

Jill said...

That's awesome news! What a delight to send an invoice like that. That should more than cover gymnastics for the kids right? What will you do with the rest?