CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Babies

A friend of mine just posted new pictures of his baby on his website. He has one incredibly cute little boy. I've never seen this baby in real life, and yet I'm totally in love with this little guy just from these pictures. How is it a smiling baby can have such power over me? A nice picture of a cute, smiling baby is all I ever need to put a grin on my face.

3 comments:

jenn said...

I TOTALLY relate to that! And it was good to see a post- I've missed you! Although I have been slow on the posts this week too. Life is crazy- hope all is well!

Elizabeth said...

You have such a cute baby yourself, I'm sure you can relate. And your handsome little guy gives me an even bigger smile!
I know it'd been a while. Things are good, just really busy.

georgia-mom said...

There is something special about babies, though I haven't quite figured out what it is. I'm sure God makes them so cute so we want to have them, and so we learn to love them enough to let them live to maturation. But it says something about you when you love them so much. Don't ever lose the wonder.