CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Shoes


They say most women fall into two categories. There are shoe women and handbag women. Most women (not all, but most) prefer to spend money on one of those two things. I am definitely a shoe girl. I'll use the same purse every day for years before I change it. But I love shoes. A girl can never have too many shoes. And I like a high heeled shoe best. There are two pairs of shoes I found online that I've been coveting a bit. They are higher heeled than any other shoes I own, but they are beautiful. Of course I don't actually need a new pair of shoes, but these two pairs just keep calling to me. The ones shown in red I would actually get in white. I think they would be a great summer sandal. I know, the 5 inch heel might make them a little difficult to wear for too long, but I love them anyway. Almost every time I look for which black dress shoes I'm going to wear I wish I had this black pair. I do have a pair sling back black shoes, and I do like them, but I love this pair. I know, I don't really need more shoes. But if I had money to waste, both these pairs of shoes would be in my closet right now.

7 comments:

jenn said...

I am a shoe gal (although I really like handbags too and dream of the day I don't have to haul around a backpack with diapers, wipes, bandaids, snacks, changes of clothes...). I LOVE to walk through the shoe department and dream of the cute shoes in fun colors adorning my feet... but I never look at high heels! So, does that make me a fake shoe gal?

Elizabeth said...

You're not a fake shoe gal at all. You don't have to like the high heels that I do. There are shoe gals who collect cheap flip flops. Whatever shoes YOU like are just fine. Glad to know I'm not the only one in the family! :)

Jill said...

I'm neither of those things. I'm a flip-flop gal and can't stomach the thought of high heels. How y of me.

Jill said...

My filter software is making me crazy, it lets me type a word and then when I go to post it, it's edited out so it makes me look psycho. That word from my other post starts with an S, has an e followed by an x, and then a y. sheesh.

georgia-mom said...

I vote shoes. I'm all for comfort these days, but your choice of high heels is dang cute! very beautiful and fun to see.

Anonymous said...

And I think you look beautiful in s-e-x-y shoes

Micah said...

If I had to choose shoes or handbags I would probably choose shoes. However, when it comes down to it I'd rather spend my money on food. That kinda sounds the same as shoe, so maybe it counts as a subsitute.