CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My own good mail

With all the posts that have gone up about good mail, I was starting to feel a little jealous. But today I got my own good mail! I got a very surprise package of valentines (complete with candy) for me and my kids! I would have loved to take a picture, but the speed at which those kids ran off with their boxes of sweettarts hearts would have astounded everyone! And who was this fabulous package from? Jon and Valerie!! How sweet it was for us to get this great package from them. Having had weeks of nothing but bills and junk, it was a very pleasant surprise.

So this got me to thinking. Now that we have all of the original girls in the family blogging, what is it going to take to get our sweet sisters-in-law in on this as well??

2 comments:

jenn said...

We got a package like that too! It was so sweet to be remembered and I felt terrible because we think about them all the time and I just don't seem to get around to calling or writing them. I keep telling myself all the baby stuff I'm collecting for them will make up for it!

georgia-mom said...

Valerie looks dang cute in your maternity clothes, Jenn. She and I think of you and thank you every day.
Maybe babies will give you all even more in common and strengthen the ties that bind. I know how much any contact from anyone means to all of us.