CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Seminary

There is a HUGE difference between getting up to watch kids and getting up to teach Seminary. I had to get up at the exact same time, but my morning is completely different. I feel energized and happy. I loved teaching this morning. It was a wonderful experience for me and I find I'm actually looking forward to doing it again tomorrow. Who would have thought I would actually enjoy teaching seminary? I may actually volunteer to substitute more often. Am I crazy??

5 comments:

Jill said...

Yes, you are crazy, but it's great that it worked out so well for you. You will be unstoppable if your recharged self stays focused today. Who knows what you will accomplish?

jenn said...

Yes, you are crazy! I want to know if tomorrow is just as good and energizing as today. It can't last- and if it does, don't tell me because I just might stop talking to you! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree w/ the other two - you're crazy.

Husband

Micah said...

Yes, crazy, you...

georgia-mom said...

You are NOT crazy. The Lord's greatest rewards come to those who make sacrifices to build His kingdom. And it's worth it! Every time you do it may not be wonderful, but if you haven't learned anything else from me, I would hope that you have learned that sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven. "He who does God's work will get God's pay." And He's a very generous Master.