CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Morning Again

Today was my third day in a row getting up at 4:45, and it was supposed to be my last for the week. I only take care of these extra kids Monday through Wednesday. I was very much looking forward to having tomorrow to sleep in, at least as late as my own kids would let me. Unfortunately, that was not to be. I got a phone call just a little while ago asking me to substitute Seminary! Not only that, but she wants me to do it Friday too! So now instead of getting up at 4:45 three times this week, I will be doing it 5 times this week. What makes it worse is that I can't seem to get myself to bed at a decent time. I'm still not going to bed until sometime between midnight and 1:00. Four hours of sleep is just not enough. At least I'll be used to it, right?

3 comments:

jenn said...

NO, you won't be used to it. You will be dead! What are you doing to yourself? Just say no! (smile and a wink!)

Micah said...

My seminary teacher freshman year got up every morning at 3am to work on her lesson. She then came to teach seminary, after which she would go play tennis doubles. She was the happiest, peppiest, smiliest person I have ever seen at 6am. Please don't get used to it. Then I'll have to shoot you too.

Elizabeth said...

No worries, everyone. I am not at all used to getting up early. I hate it just as much as ever. But the teacher is looking into the possibility of me becoming a permanent Friday sub for her. Sheesh. I don't know if I can do this.