CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tomorrow...

I haven't posted a new blog in a few days. I did really well for a while, but I've been slacking a bit this week. In my defense, I'm exhausted. Beyond what is normal for me. Over the last four nights, I've had about 13 hours sleep total. 13 hours over four nights. That's barely over 3 hours a night. Last night was the worst with about 2 1/2 hours. At this point, I'm hardly functioning. So if I haven't felt inspired enough to post a new blog, I hope you'll forgive me. I should be better tomorrow. I don't have to get up to take care of extra kids and my husband will get my kids breakfast before he leaves for work, so I plan on sleeping as late as my kids will possibly let me. And then I won't get out of my pajamas all day. Tomorrow is my day off. Perhaps with a real night's sleep, I'll be awake enough to start posting again! :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

You still haven't said why you are getting up in the wee hours of the morning to watch someone's kids! It just might KILL you! Enjoy your day off! I hope it is SUPER healing.

Elizabeth said...

I'm doing it as a favor to a friend who was desperate for child care. Mostly I agreed so I would actually have the money to pay for the cruise!! That's what gets me out of bed. Knowing this money is going to help me get to Mexico with my family helps a lot.