CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Happy Morning!

Today's post will be just a brief one of fizzy joys.
Scott was nice enough to get up with the kids this morning and let me stay in bed for a while. It was one of those typical Washington mornings where the weather can't decide if it wants to be sunny or cloudy. It was cool and breezy and I realized I'd forgotten to close my window last night. But I was thoroughly enjoying the fresh air, even if it was a bit cold. But what really made my day was when I realized that if I tuned out the neighbor's dogs barking, I could actually hear the birds chirping outside! It's just another one of the signs that spring is actually here, and it made me smile. So today I'm happy for spring, birds chirping, a fresh breeze, and a warm bed. Happy morning to me!

4 comments:

jenn said...

what a happy morning! I pulled an elizabeth this morning and was up at 6:00 am with Ethan. I'm ready for bed now!

georgia-mom said...

Makes me happy just to read about it. Bless that Scott.

Jill said...

Wow, sleeping with the windows open already, that's crazy. But I love the feeling of staying in the cozy while there's a chill in the room and the sounds of outside. What a treat for you and a great way to start a Saturday.

Micah said...

Sleeping with the windows open... another thing to look forward to when I don't live in a basement apartment! Lucky you...