CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

OOPS!

I realized I neglected to list in a fizzy joy in my last blog. I will rectify that right now with a small list of things that make me happy.

Orange juice
warm blankets
seed packets
a hot shower
daffodils
rain coats
ibuprofen
chicken soup
a second opinion from a new doctor that gives good news
being able to do an act of service even when it's inconvenient
lime green

That'll do for now!

3 comments:

jenn said...

I love rain coats!! :)

georgia-mom said...

I love your warm fuzzies and to hear what's on people's happy lists. I love greeting cards. Some of them are just so sweet or clever, and they carry love and good wishes to those we care about.

Jill said...

I love your list.