CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Murphy's Law sucks!

Wouldn't you know it. Last week we had beautiful weather; mostly sunny and warmer than it has been in quite a while. But last week my kids were sick and I was basically homebound. They were too sick to even go play outside most days. And now that my kids are feeling much better (and fighting again) the rain has returned. We're all aching to get out, to breathe fresh air, and to get some energy out. Unfortunately, I have never liked being outside in the rain and my kids have picked up on that so now they don't like to go outside in the rain either. Why couldn't it have rained last week when my kids were so sick they hardly moved and been sunny this week? Rain, rain go away!!

My fizzy joys for today:
A milk man who delivers
The song Come What May from Moulin Rouge
Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk lip gloss

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love that song from Moulin Rouge too! That's a great fizzy joy for today.

Sorry about the rain, that's a bummer your kids don't like to play in it. My kids would love to put on rubber boots and take their umbrellas outside, can't you convince them to do it--think of the photo opporunity?!

jenn said...

ha ha ha! you live in the wrong place to not like going out in the rain!! I am sorry though, it does totally figure!

jenn said...

what is with the comment moderation? are you having problems? do I need to enable this- Jill would hate that! But I did have some marine named Mike comment and found that disconcerting! let me know what's up!

Elizabeth said...

I took off the comment moderation. I was getting some spam and thought it might be helpful in dealing with that, but I decided it's not worth the hassle of having to approve all the great comments I do want.

Micah said...

How could you hate going out to play in the rain?!? That is about the only reason I want to go back to Washington. Rainy days are happy days! Kick your kids out of the house. Let 'em learn what you are missing out on!