CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

One more

I had to list one more fizzy joy for the day. After going to Jill's SmugMug page, I have to say I am in love with her flower pictures. Of course all of her pictures are beautiful, but that grouping of flower pictures just made me feel all warm and fuzzy, and if that's not a fizzy joy, I don't know what is! Jill, thank you so much for sharing your talent and your amazing pictures!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's mighty kind of you to compliment me like that. What's up with that ronald guy--it appears to be spam of some sort. Rude.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I deleted his comment because it was spam, and his blog wasn't even in English!
I only give praise where praise is due. :)