CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

LOST

I'll say this right now; if you watch LOST, but have not seen last night's episode, you may not want to read this post quite yet.

Scott and I had the rare opportunity of actually watching LOST on tv, without having to download it to watch later. Even with those pesky commercials, it was so much better that way! We could actually talk about things, and we notice different things when we do. One thing we've started keeping our eyes out for is crossovers between the lives of the castaways. The big one last night; the woman Locke was inspecting the house for in the flashback was Sayid's girlfriend! We were really hoping to find out how Locke was paralyzed in last nights episode, but they STILL haven't told us! And what's up with his trusting Henry Gale? Did you know Henry Gale is the name of the wizard in The Wizard of Oz? I LOVE how these writers work!
What was really funny to me was that as soon as it was over, Scott was online going to his favorite sites about the show, and the credits weren't even over before he was looking at a screen shot of the map Locke saw on the wall with the black light. So apparently there are 7 bunkers on the island. And was that food drop meant for the people in the bunkers or for the "others?" Or are they one and the same? And can the castaways expect more food drops in the future? Wouldn't it be nice if they could count on regular food deliveries?
Now don't expect me to blog on LOST every week. I just had fun with last night's episode. It was really nice to watch it with Scott instead of days later.

Fizzy joy for today: kids freshly clean from a bathtub!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If none of the other people that read you blog don't watch Lost, please remind me to remove them from our will.

georgia-mom said...

That would be me. Never seen it. Have no hope of seeing it any time soon. I finally saw a couple of episodes of Alias at your house, and at Kathryn's, but not since. How do you people have time to watch TV????

jenn said...

I didn't read your post because I have not seen the episode yet. But glad you posted :)

We watch tv late at night mom, because we have no energy for anything else!