CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 11


Something you hate...

See this? It's called a BLINKER. You turn it on BEFORE you make a turn to alert other drivers that you will soon be turning. You do NOT turn it on as you're in the middle of your turn. Nor do you turn it on a quarter of a mile before your turn. If you think about the distance between two telephone poles, that's about the distance before your turn you want to use your blinker. It gives other drivers enough time to anticipate your turn without making them wonder if you're ever really going to turn. Blinkers, people. Use them. I really hate it when you don't.

4 comments:

Kate said...

You're funny. I like you.

megan said...

;)

Micah said...

I wouldn't put it in the "hate" category personally, but I perfectly understand your frustration. It's not a hard thing people!

Angela said...

I don't like it either. Especially if you intend to come to a complete stop before making your turn. It leaves me scratching my head as to why you are stopping in the middle of the road. Once you turn, rather than having an "ah-hah" moment, I GET ANGRY!