CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is this normal?

I STILL hate a 3 mile run.
Seriously, there is nothing about it I enjoy.
It's hard. I don't feel like I ever find my rhythm. I almost always end a 3 mile run frustrated and feeling out of shape.

Today I ran 6.2 miles.
I LOVED it!
It felt fantastic.
I wanted it to continue.
I felt strong, confident, happy.

I am dreading my 4 mile run tomorrow, but I'm almost giddy at the idea of my 12 mile run on Saturday.
Is this normal?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yuck. That's all I have to say, so I'll say it again. Yuck.

jenn said...

I know it is not normal for me! SO proud of you!!