CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

How much?!

I track my runs on mapmyrun.com. Every time I run, I go in and record it. Well, at least since I started training for the half marathon. One of the cool features it has is to show the percentage increase from one week to the next. As I ramped up my training, it was really cool to see big jumps. It also helped me understand why my 12 mile run was so hard. I'd increased my mileage 21% over the previous week, which was already a large increase over previous weeks. No wonder I was tired!

Today is the last day of April. It shows me, right there on the little calendar, how many miles I ran each week, and how many total I ran in the month of April.

Ready for this?

92.4 miles.

Yes, you read that right.

I ran 92.4 miles in one month!

Holy cow. That seems a ridiculous amount of miles for one month.

After hearing this, 13.1 doesn't sound so bad. 13.1 miles in a morning? Piece of cake. I ran 92.4 last month.

Or something like that. :)

3 comments:

jenn said...

Amazing.
You are amazing.

Angela said...

Crazy.
You are crazy.

georgia-mom said...

Unbelieveable.
You are unbelieveable.

Makes me tired just thinking about what you've accomplished. Kudos!