CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day 3: Cast of your favorite TV show


Like Jenn and Kathryn, I thought about putting Castle. I love that show. But even though it's been off the air for years, my favorite is still Alias. I loved the characters and the chemistry and even the ridiculous story lines. (Although I will admit a decided decline in story telling when JJ left the show.) Will, who is not pictured here was tragically underused. Sark was my ideal villain. And Jennifer Garner just speaks for herself. I love her! It may not be a current show, but it is still a favorite.

3 comments:

Micah said...

I can't believe I didn't even think of Alias. WHAT IS WRONG with me? Good call. Excellent show.

Micah said...

This is Angela, by the way.

jenn said...

REALLY good call. Definitely a favorite. Ah- Will. If only his latest roles were as good as that one.