CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 14


Someone you couldn't live without.

Who else would pay the bills, warm my feet, maintain my car, fix my computer, google random things, laugh at my lame jokes, tolerate my mess, encourage my running habit, keep me honest, offer to wash my back, put up with my inconsistencies, share my load, father my children, make me roll my eyes, keep me entertained, love me unconditionally, teach me to laugh at myself, take up more than half the bed, beat me at scrabble, steal the covers, keep me humble, pick out my shoes, drive me crazy, and make me fall in love over and over?

3 comments:

Angela said...

Funny picture. Sweet tribute.

jenn said...

I can tell from the photo that you found a real keeper there! It takes a real man to wear dangly earrings!

Anonymous said...

Who are you talking about? Sounds like a heck of a guy!!

Thanks for the kind words Elizabeth. I know it's how you feel, but reading it just makes it more real. :-)

-Scott