CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 9


Person who has gotten you through the most

I thought long and hard about this one. My first thought was my mother. She has been there my entire life; quietly teaching, never judging, always there with an ear or a shoulder or advice when asked for. My second thought was my husband, who has been a great source of strength to me for the last 16 years. Ultimately I chose someone else; someone who is there in my darkest hour, who has never let me down, who is always standing with arms wide open, ready to carry me when I don't have the strength. In the end, this ended up to be a very easy choice. When we talk of the ONE person who has gotten me through the most, there is only one answer.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Cool photo. Beautiful post.