CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 15


Something you want to do before you die.

There are a lot of things I want to do before I die. When I really think about a bucket list, and what's on it, one thing comes up more times than anything else; travel. I want to travel. I want to see the world. There are so many places I want to see and visit. I couldn't even give you a short list. The places I want to go are varied and wide spread. If I had unlimited money and time, I would go on a tour of the world. I wouldn't want to come back until I'd explored every corner of the globe that interested me. You may never see me again.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Agreed. Let's go together.

jenn said...

I don't know that my world tour is wide spread. Maybe you could split the world with me and Angela.