CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day OFF

By "day off" I do not mean I took a day off. I do not mean I got to sit around and be lazy. I mean I am taking a day off from my 30 day blog list. No worries, I will be back on it tomorrow. But today I was up at 5:00 so I could run 10 miles (10 miles!?!) before going to an Easter social at Scott's work. Then I dealt with errands, car stuff, getting Becca to and from a birthday party, followed by 4 hours (yes, 4) at the school carnival. I'm tired. I'll blog tomorrow.

(Did you catch that I ran 10 miles today? First time ever! Half marathon, you are mine.)

2 comments:

Angela said...

How did I miss this post earlier today?

I think it's okay that you are a day off. I'll forgive you if you forgive me for being nearly one week off!

YOU RAN 10 MILES! Ridiculous. Glad you survived.

jenn said...

I've been dying for info on your long runs! GOOD JOB! You will do great in your half.