CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 21

Your favorite night

I have no pictures to add, no funny story to tell, nothing especially interesting to relate. I've had a lot of really wonderful days and nights in my life. How can I pick just one? I did; tonight.

Nothing special is happening tonight. I'm just sitting at home. We had dinner together, read scriptures, and will probably watch some Bones tonight after kids go to bed. Like I said, nothing special. But I'm here, I'm with my family, we're all safe and happy. I'm not living in anticipation of something coming, I'm not wishing I could go back and live a day over again, I am simply content and happy with where I am. Can you get a better night than that?

4 comments:

jenn said...

No- it doesn't get much better than that.

Kate said...

Good point. Family is everything.

Angela said...

I don't have nights like that. Ever.
...something to aspire to, I guess.

georgia-mom said...

I like it when I'm with you on those nights!