CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 6

A person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Would you believe I don't have an answer to this one? There are people I admire, talents and traits and abilities of people I wish I had, people who are close physically to others that I love, people who inspire me, people who are better than me, people who live or vacation in places I'd love to go, the list goes on. I loved Angela's post about the woman in the wheel chair. I've been thinking about this post since I first looked at the list, and still I draw a blank. Is it possible I am content enough with my own life that I don't wish to trade places with anyone?

My trials are my trials, and my joys are my joys. I don't wish to take on another person's trials or joys even for one day.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I felt the same way.
Love you.