CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

ATTENTION READERS

This blog is currently under construction. I asked my sister, Kathryn, to update it and make it look fancy and she inadvertently deleted all of my blog lists! If you are my friend or family member and I am supposed to be following your blog, please email me or leave a comment so that I can have your blog address again and create a new list.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 17



Something that has made a huge impact in your life recently
This one is easy. February 9, 2011 my father passed away. There is so much I could say about this, about my life here in Texas, how it's changed without him, how I feel now that he's gone, about my gratitude and my pain. This could be a very long post. It won't be. Somehow, more than two months later, I still find it difficult to talk about.

Love you, Daddy.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I miss you Grandpa!

Jennifer said...

Dad's passing affected all of us. Mostly for good and that is something to be grateful for.

Angela said...

Cute picture. I love all the boys in his short, gray hair.